The Amsterdam Dance Event prepares its next edition raring and the same philosophy : to bring electronic culture to the city with the best artists of every genre.

The electronics industry will again have an appointment the next 19 , 20, 21 , 22 and 23 October on the occasion of a new edition of the Amsterdam Dance Event ( ADE) . The big annual event attracts about 375,000 visitors each edition and for the next, which will be his twenty-second , expect similar figures .  

The ADE is characterized as an electronic event in which not only the music is important, but simply ends a day of cultural enrichment yacercamiento industry to anyone who wants through talks, lectures , interviews and master classes that dealt the most influential electronics ( djs , promoters … ) along the most emblematic of the entire city of Amsterdam locations.


On their website you can already see some of the conferences and parties already planned but it should be remembered that take confirmed only 25% of the entire event, and is already spectacular, wait to announce the remaining 75%.

Amsterdam turns every year this event attracts many tourists and know why each edition shows that are many steps ahead of European cities and thousands of light years away from the Spanish. Gradually in Madrid, and especially in Barcelona, ​​it seems that things change much more positive was representing a glimmer of hope dyes, but nothing to do with the ADE … for now.

  The festivities around the Amsterdam Dance Event is a positive and attractive is not uncommon to see that every day held more than 30 around the entire city with the best artists of every genre.

Figures like Ben Klock, Derrick May, Hot Since 82, Paco Osuna, Maceo Plex, Dubfire, Ricardo Villalobos, The Chainsmokers, Nicky Romero, Kryder, Fedde Le Grand or Laurent Garnier and were already confirmed they are now just announced the presence of:   Adam Beyer (SE), Axwell Λ Ingrosso (SE), Blind Observatory (DE), Craig David (GB), Dave Clarke (GB), Dixon (DE), DVS1 (US), Hardwell (NL), Jackmaster (GB) Joris Voorn (NL), Kölsch (DK), Levon Vincent (US), Martin Garrix (NL), Maya Jane Coles (GB), Nicole Moudaber (GB), Octave One (US), Palms Trax (DE), Rebekah (GB), Recondite (DE), Richie Hawtin (CA), Seth Troxler (US), Shanti Celeste (CL), Sven Väth (DE), Tale of Us (IT), The Martinez Brothers (US), and Tiësto ( NL).

A new edition of ADE is expected as a new resounding success

Envíanos un Whatsapp
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On YoutubeVisit Us On Twitter